Monday, June 30, 2008

Forever and Ever;;21


"Aaron!" I said as I opened the front door of my parents house.


"Hey hun. Whats going on. I got your call."


"Well I just needed to talk to you. We haven't talked in forever."

"I broke up with Casey." He said looking down at the floor.


"Oh Aaron. I'm sorry." He knew I really wasn't.


"Well Jimmy and I are taking a break." I lifted up the back of my shirt to show him the bruise.


"Whoa. What the hell happened?" he sounded concerned


"Well you see-"

Derek walked through the front door.


"Hey" he said as he nodded at Aaron and I.


"Man I'm sorry. I should have never kicked you out." Aaron said to Derek.


"Does that mean I get my room back?!"


"Yeah it does!"


"Uhh Madi, lets do this another time. I have to go move out of my parents house."


I laughed and said "That's fine. I understand.


I got up and gave Aaron a hug "We will talk later." He said in my ear.

I nodded as the left.



***

The next morning I decided to go to practice. I walked into the locker room wearing a pair or dark blue jeans and an old Yzerman t-shirt. I looked around for Jimmy and saw him sitting next to Aaron and I heard my name. I turned to them and put my hands on my hips. I hadn't talked to Jimmy in almost two weeks. Except for the night of the last home game I went to.

"Hey." Jimmy said to me.

I turned my head as Aaron pushed him up. "Go talk to her!" he told him.

We walked out into the hallway and Jimmy rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"So uhh." "How are you?"

"Fine." I told him getting annoyed.

I gave me a huge hug and said " I'm so sorry. I miss you."

"I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "I know you're sorry."

I pulled back, "I forgive you."

Babs told the boys to get on the ice. I smiled at him. "I love you." he told me walking down the hallway. I shouted an "I love you too." But, at the same time Ozzie was walking out of the locker room.

"Awww Madi! I love you too!."

"Oh Ozzie, Get your ass out there!" I told him pointing to the ice.

6 comments:

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

HA HA LOL!! Ozzie "awww i love you to madi!" lol classic i love it!!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I liked it...write more. AND YOU GOT MY FUCKING GOALIE...NOT COOL!!!

I`m miss my Conks already

♥Madi said...

haha yeah. But, im hoping that howard will beat him out for bach up spot! Hehe.

Tay Tay said...

I know! Can you believe it????!!!!! I am SO upset! Conklin that little spot stealer! Our Jimmy will get the spot though, I have faith!

Tay Tay said...

Red Wings stole Hossa! Conklin and Hossa! How much better could it get? I bet the Penns are mad at the Wings right now! I feel bad for Crosby though, Hossa and him were like the double duo. He still has Malkin, but there's a rumor he's going to the LA Kings...

♥Madi said...

Tay tay, your a wings fan? And like Jimmy Howard? Sweet! I really hope Jimmy gets to back up spot. If he doesnt..I will cry. I'm sure hes not going to get it but they better give him a fair shot!