Saturday, June 7, 2008

Forever and Ever;;8

We arrived at Cheli's. Jimmy was right. It was full with guys from the Griffins and Red Wings. I tried to break free from Jimmy's grasp, but he held on tight. "And where do you think you're going?" I laughed "I'm gonna go talk to some of the guys, but save a dance for me." I said while I winked. "Maybe, if you're lucky." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and walked over to the table where Downey and Erickson were sitting. "Hey guys." I said while sitting down "Hey!' they all said "We haven't talked in a long time.."
"I know need to catch up! I've missed you guys!" I replied. I sat and talked to the guys for a while before we exchanged numbers and I went to talk to my dad. I came up from behind him and jumped on his back. "Hey I'm to old for that!" Some how he knew it was me.
"Hows my old man doing?" I said with a big grin.
"Just fine. You haven't been home in awhile. Must be with Jimmy I guess." All the guys at the table laughed, Draps, Cleary, and Cheil . I got up and said "Whatever." I said with a grin.. I told them I was going to go talk to some more of the guys and gave my dad a kiss on the cheek. "Is that boy treating you good?" I looked at him with a serious look on my face "Don't be dumb dad, you know you would know about it." I gave him a hug before I went to find Morgan and Val.







I laughed as I walked over. They were drinking Sprites. They looked bored. "Haha yeah I'm still to young too." I said. Then neither of them said anything. It was awkward. Me being myself broke the silence. "So, Val did you see mine and Morgan's tattoos?" I said excitedly. "He perked up "Yeah I did! Pretty sweet."
"Yeah that what Jimmy said too." Morgan just kind of sat there, not saying a word. Before I could ask her anything I caught Jimmy walking over. I looked at my phone, it was getting late. I slid off of the bar stool and grabbed Jimmy's hand, then headed out to the middle of the dance floor. We danced, like I wanted. But it was getting late. I gave all the guys hugs since I wouldn't see them in a few days, the guys had three days off including no practice.





Jimmy and I drove back to his apartment. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 2:30. It got late fast. Jimmy didn't say much on the ride back. "Jimmy what's wrong"
"Not a thing, I guess I'm just tired, I was wanting to ask you something though."
"Go ahead" "Well since I have three days off I thought we would go down to Ohio? They have this new amusment park, can't remember the name though. Could we leave tomorrow?"
"Yeah tomorrow is fine, sounds like fun." We stopped at my house I got some clothes, bikini and other odds and ends. We went back to his place to get a good nights sleep.

No comments: