Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Forever and Ever;;16


The next morning was my actual birthday. Jimmy got me a customized pair of goalie pads (I was getting alot of them this year.) They were black and red, with my initials at the bottom. I loved them. I gave him a rough kiss and said "Theses are amazing! I love them!"



"I thought you would. Last night was part of your present too." He told me with a huge grin.



"Jimmy! You are terrible!"



"I was just kidding, but after the home game tonight I was wondering if you wanted to come on are trip to New York? We leaving after tonight's game."



"Uhh well... I'm not sure about that...."



He picked me up while saying "Oh no you're going."



"Fine, If I have to.." He sat me back down.



***



The game that night went well. Ozzie got over the flu and was back in net. We won the game 4-2. The locker room was a swarm of reporters. I noticed a girl with heavy make-up and a shirt cut down was to far sitting next to Downey. I went over and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Madison"


I said to her. She gave me the up and down and said "I'm Casey, Aaron's girlfriend."



"Ohh."



I looked over at Downey who was unlacing his skates.



"Hey Downs!" I said excitedly. "Great game!"



"Hey Madi, I see you met Casey?"



"Yeah, she seems nice." I was totally lieing through my teeth and he knew it.



He gave me a weird look and changed the subject. "You going to NY with us?"



"Yeah sure am, we need to hang out while were there."



Jimmy grabbed my hand and spun me around. I kissed him roughly. "Great game!"



"Thanks babe, except I didn't play a minute of it."



"It doesn't matter. Hey you counted the face offs! That's a plus."



"Okay, let's go." We got on the team plane for a three hour flight.



Aaron and Casey sat next to us. It was gross how she was all over him. I caught Jimmy looking at them. He looked shocked. My lips brushed against Jimmy's cheeks as I told him "She's a total bitch."



"That's what Meech told me. She kicked him out of his own room so they could be alone." He said in a soft voice. Just as Jimmy finished what he was saying Derek walked by and screamed "Get off the plane and get a room you hoe!" She obviously knew nothing about the team being filled with jokesters. Derek was just kidding. I snickered as she shot me a dirty look. I gave Derek a high five but as I turned around Draper gave me a face full of shaving cream. For those of you who don't watch the wings, Draper was know as "The Birthday Bandit" He did it to everyone on their birthday. "Ughh Draps!" "Sorry hun, I had to do it."He said while throwing me towel. "Better watch out Howard, your birthday is around the corner." He told Jimmy while lifting his eyebrows.


***



We beat the Rangers and the Sabers. Jimmy didn't play for either of those games. When he came back into the hotel room he was in a sour mood. I tried to talk to him. he just kept pushing me away. I heard a knock on the hotel door. I opened it. It was Derek. "Were going for drinks. You coming?"



"Sure. But, Jimmy's probably not. But that's okay. You and I will have some fun Derek." I draped my hands around his neck as he put his hands on my hips. Jimmy looked over at me with a look I had never seen before. He was hurt by what I said. I backed away from Meech and said "Jimmy get your ass up and take a joke." I heard Derek mutter a "Damn"



When we got to the club I saw Casey with Aaron. It was gross to watch her and him. It was like he was trying to make me jealous. There was no way I still had feelings for him anymore. I hadn't really talked to Jimmy about why he was mad I was saving that for later. He grabbed my hand. It was really clammy. He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head quickly. "Nope, you didn't even want to come."



"I'm sorry babe." He reached in for another kiss. This time I gave in. But this wasn't just an ordinary kiss. It sent a whole rush through my body. I put my hand on his cheek. And backed away for just one second to get take a breath. "Want to leave?" He asked. "Do you?" "Well yeah."



When we got back to the hotel Jimmy slipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign over the door handle. I had given into Jimmy once again. How could I resist those eyes? They made me melt.







4 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

again it`s really good & I can`t wait for more.

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

i like it write more i think i know what happens next!! LOL

♥Madi said...

Thanks! Keep leaving cooments so i know you are still reading it! Or I will stop. Thanks =]

♥Madi said...

comments*
lol