Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Forever and Ever;;9

When morning came and Jimmy and I had everything ready to go. We loaded it all up in the back of his car and left. It was actually a pretty nice day. The weather in Michigan was so weird. So I had on shorts and a short sleeve Hollister tee with my bikini on underneath. Jimmy had the air conditioning on in the car. And once again I was freezing. "How do you stand this cold Jimmy?I asked. "Are u forgetting I am a goalie? I'm so used to it." He said while turning the air conditioner off. I just kind of smiled and turned my head to look out the window. It was a six hour drive. I didn't care much. Jimmy and I had so much to talk about that time just flew by. Before I knew it we were already there.

As we pulled up I notiched the sign, King's Island. I lived in Ohio when I was younger, and had been here before.

He held my hand most of the time, which I thoguht was really cute. We rode most of the bigger coasters. Which was alot of fun, I had never been afraid of heights so I loved them. It was really hot out, so we decided to leave early to go to the water park.

When we got there they had all the white lounge chairs so I sat down in one of them. Jimmy put his stuff by me and took of his shirt. He has a nice body, for a goalie that is. ;] I took of my shirt first, then my shorts. Jimmy came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and putting his hands on my stomach. "You're fit!" he whispered in my ear. I turned around fast and gave him a kiss. Then he picked me up and threw me in. As my head came up from the cold water I saw him standing at the edge of the pool. "Thanks for that." I said, while he jumped in.

We just messed around for awhile, before I noticed it was getting dark. When we got back I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. It had been about five minutes before Jimmy got in too. And once again I didn't really get much of a chance to shower with Jimmy in there with me. I pulled away from him from him kissing me for a second. "Let me wash my hair. Please?" I said while laughing. "Sure." he replied while stepping out. When I was done I got out dried my hair, and put on my clean clothes. Well they weren't actually mine, they were my shorts, and Jimmy's shirt. I hopped in the bed next to him. He looked at me and smiled, "You're amazing you know that?"
"Awe, thanks. You're pretty sweet youself. We both fell asleep soon after that. It has been a long day.

8 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Considering how much I truly dislike the Red Wings I really liked the story. I can`t wait for more.

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

I Really like even though i hate the Wings. Make more!!!

♥Madi said...

Why do u guys hate the wings? Oh yeah... cause we beat u right?

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

Yeah and i just never really liked the wings sorry

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Same, I never like the Wings. No it`s just a stronger hate. And really you didn`t beat us fairly so yea..

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

mrsjordanstaal11 is right u didn't beat us fairly

♥Madi said...

Well its ok. I dont like the Pens either. lol. We can all thing what we want. The Wings are really great guys. They play with alot of heart. There not a dirty team and dont take dirty hits or make bad plays. I think we beat you fair. Fleury was amazing! What a great golie! I just done get how we didnt beat u fairly? You didnt have to many guys scoring. Im not trying to start anything. Just i would like to hear your point of view about it! =].

♥Madi said...

Well its ok. I dont like the Pens either. lol. We can all thing what we want. The Wings are really great guys. They play with alot of heart. There not a dirty team and dont take dirty hits or make bad plays. I think we beat you fair. Fleury was amazing! What a great golie! I just done get how we didnt beat u fairly? You didnt have to many guys scoring. Im not trying to start anything. Just i would like to hear your point of view about it! =].