Friday, June 27, 2008

Forever and Ever;;19


I turned to my parents and smiled. It got me to thinking about Jimmy's family. He had never once talked about them. I should talk to him about it.
***
After the ceremony was over Jimmy pulled me aside. He reached into his left pocket and pulled out a small black box. "Jimmy... what are you doing?"
He took the small ring out of the box and slid it on my finger. "Its a promise ring." I looked down at my left hand. It was beautiful. It was a small diamond with two emeralds on each side.
"Wow! It's beautiful. I love it" I told him.
He smiled and gave me a small kiss. "I love you" "I love you too Jimmy."
The rest of the night was fun. Morgan looked amazing and seemed really happy. Her baby was due in a few weeks.
That night most of the guys went out for drinks, including Jimmy. I stayed back and helped clean up.
***
That night Jimmy came back to the apartment. I sat up from the couch and ran over to give him a hug. He just pushed past me. I could smell it on his breath. He reeked of alcohol.
"Have you been drinking?" I asked him in a stern voice.
"Shut up will you!"
He just barely pushed me but it was enough. I tripped over the coffee table that was behind me. Hitting my side on the corner off it too. He didn't know his strength. He was so strong.
He was knelling beside me. "Babe are you okay? I didn't mean to push you."
I sat up quickly. "What the hell Jimmy?"
He didn't say anything.
"You know" I said while taking off the ring. "Keep it. This is ridiculous."
I packed up a few things and went to go stay with my parents. It was late but I still had a key. I walked into my old bedroom, and looked around it was the same way I had left it a few years back. I looked at my blackberry. The background was of me and Jimmy and Star 49. I shook my head and fell asleep.
***
The next day I don't know what got into me. I decided to get my hair cut and colored. I went from my blond hair that was down past my shoulders to a dark brown that came up to my shoulder with long bangs. I looked way different. But, with so many other things changing in my life it was time for a change in looks too.
That day was a home game against the Jackets. I debated weather to put on one of Jimmy's jersey's of one of my dads. I put on Jimmy's.

8 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

it`s good.

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

it's good when he pushed u it reminded me of parkers story. I really like it though

♥Madi said...

Yeah I kinda took that part from her story. lol. I didnlt know any other way he could hurt me but like not to much. lol if you get what i mean?

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

yeahlol i understand!!!!

Tay Tay said...

I added you to my list so you should get a confirmation or something like that! I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

No I`ve never liked the Wings, I don`t know why...I just don`t like them. And then the whole finals thing kinda made my feelings toward them a little darker.

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Tay Tay could you add me to your list, I would love to read your story.

Tay Tay said...

mrsjordanstaal11,

my fan fic is www.sidfanfic.blogspot.com

I have to have your email to add ya to the list, cuz as I said before, people were leaving me nasty comments! Oh, i read your first story, and I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I would love to add ya to the list!