Thursday, June 5, 2008

Forever and Ever;;7

I laughed while turning bright red. He always made me blush. He looked at me smiling before he said "I love you Madi" "Oh my gosh Jimmy! I love you too!" He gave me a long, hard kiss. I knew that what i had just said was true. We both knew that it was a little to soon for us to... well you know. So we sat down on Jimmy's bed, turned on the TV and watched re-runs of Fear Factor. I turned to say something to Jimmy. He was already fast asleep.

I woke up in the morning, Jimmy wasn't next to me. I got up to see that he was watching TV. "Morning" he said with a big grin. "Sleep well?" "Sure did!" I replied. He asked if i had any plans for the day. "Not a thing why?" "I was wondering if you wanted to go to Chelis Chili tonight. Chris is closing the place down for the night and the whole team is going to be there" "Sounds like a plan! But i should get home, i have to clean up the place." Okay, i will pick you up around six. Sound ok?" "Perfect" I gave Jimmy a small kiss and hug before i left.

When i got home I called Morgan. "Hey girl heyyy" she said as she picked up the phone. "Haha I was just wondering if you were going with Val to Chelis Chili tonight?" "Of coarse I am!" "Okay good. We will talk there" I hung up the phone and got in the shower. When i was done I decided that it should be okay for me to take the bandages off my tattoo now. It had turned out great!

I cleaned up the apartment since it needed it badly. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30. I needed to get ready. I dried and curled my hair and put on make-up. Put on a dark green dress that came to my knees with a black bow that tied on the side. And put on a pair of silver flats. By the time i was done the buzzer rang. It was Jimmy. He handed me a dozen roses. "They're beautiful, I love them." I hurried and put them in a vase before we headed out. "He turned to me and said "Wow, you look great!" "Thanks Jimmy you don't look to bad yourself." I knew this was going to be a interesting night.

No comments: