Monday, June 23, 2008

Forever and Ever;;15


There was alot of presents. I opened the one from Downey first. I knew it would be interesting. It was a mix of cocktail drinks and bottles. "Oh yeah." He said while setting down his controller and coming over to me. "That's for tonight." When he picked it up a card fell out of the bottom and to the floor. I picked it up and turned it over. It was a Victoria Secret gift card. I laughed. "Hey Aaron, did you get this for yourself?" Everyone laughed. "Nah it's for you and Jimmy, if you know what I mean." I looked over at Jimmy, and he was beat red. I then turned to Ozzie. I was surprised he was actually here. "Oz, the wife actually let you out?!" I asked him. "She's visiting her parents." She never let Ozzie go anywhere. The rest of my presents were just random things. Gift cards, hockey gear, pucks, and a few other things.


***


"Hey! Lets go clubbing!" Aaron yelled.


We all agreed and left the house at 9:30. We drove to a small club on the corner called "Star 49." We sat in a small corner seeing that there was alot of us and they guys didn't want to draw attention. We had a few drinks before Ozzie, Z, and Pav went home. I was looking for Aaron. I saw some guy grinding on a fat girl. It was Aaron. I turned to Jimmy and said "I never knew those were his type, that might have been why we didn't date that long."

"You dated Aaron?!" He sounded surprised.

"Yeah for a few months, he was to into himself, all he wanted to do was party, so we stopped dating. We are still great friends though." As I was finishing my sentence Derek came over and grabbed my hand and whipped me out out to the dance floor with him. He started grinding on me. I pushed him away and said "Stop!" I couldn't even get it out I was laughing so hard.

I walked back over to the table where I saw Morgan and Val making out. I came back and sat by Jimmy.

He gave me a smile and said "That was hilarious! You should have saw your face!" I was glad he didn't care the guys did those funny things to me. Or didn't take it in a bad way. Some guys would.

"That was gross. I made that face because I almost gaged!" I laughed.

He laughed and gave me a kiss. He was trying to get me to open my mouth. I gave in, as our tongues curled.


When the first slow song came on, I intertwined mine and Jimmy's hands and walked to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my hips. The back of his neck was really warm. And it wasn't hot in the club at all. It was actually a little cold. I kissed Jimmy and he kissed me back.


I heard a "Whooooooooooooooo, get a room!" It was probably Downey or Meech. I sent them the finger and went back to kissing Jimmy. I felt the back of his neck getting warmer and sweatier by the minute. I rested my head in his chest, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.


"Do you want to go?" Jimmy asked me.


"Sure..."


We didn't tell anyone we were leaving, we just kind of left.

***

As Jimmy and I got back to the apartment I sat down on the bed pulling Jimmy with me. I looked at those huge piercing blue eyes of his, it made me want his even more. He sent small kisses down my neck. He warm slid his hands under the tank top that I had on. It made me shiver. He was trying to get me to moan. And he did.






2 comments:

Tay Tay said...

You leave me wanting more! haha, please write more ASAP! I am dying to know what happens!

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

update plz!!