Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Forever and Ever;;17


The next few months went by really fast. Everything with Jimmy and I was going really great. That was until after a home game one night. We lost that game 3-1. The locker room was emptying out when I ran into Meech. He seemed really nervous. He tried to get me to stay out of the locker room. "No no uhh I have to tell you something." "God Meech, let me get Jimmy and then we can talk about whatever."
When I walked in I knew exactly why he was trying to keep me out. I saw Casey sitting on Jimmy's lap while running her hand through his hair. My jaw dropped as I stood there for a second. Jimmy saw me and said "No baby, it's not what you think." He tried to grab my arm but I pulled away, and walked out. I saw Derek standing out in the hallway. He was looking down at his white tennis shoes. "I'm sorry." He said. "It's not your fault." I told him.
I didn't know if I should cry or just be pissed.
[Jimmy's POV]
After the game was over Casey came over to me being really friendly. She acted like a totally different person. She then got a little to friendly. I pushed her off several times before Madi walked in. I told Meech to keep her out so because I knew Madi hated her, and I didn't want her to see me talking to Casey. I have no interest in her at all. She was dating one of my best friends.
***
The next day I went over to Jimmy's place with his home jersey. I was going to knock on the door but quickly brought my hand down and sat the jersey down on his door step, took a deep breath, and walked back out into the parking lot.
I heard the door slam behind me, and turned around. I saw Jimmy standing there with his head down looking at his shoes, and the jersey in his left hand.
With is head still down he said to me "Is this how you want it to end?"
I walked over to him and put me hand under his chin and made him look at me. "Of coarse not. But you have to tell me why, why would you do something like that to me?" My voice was breaking.
"She came onto me. I swear." He continued to tell me the rest of the story. I took a deep breath and said "Okay, no more fighting."
***
That weekend I went over to Morgans to help her with wedding plans. There theme was black and white. Morgan would be wearing this dress. http://photobucket.com/image/cute%20wedding%20dresses/st3ll4k/CUTE%20Dresses/bb7d.jpg?o=5 And the brides mates were wearing. http://photobucket.com/image/dresss/xoHXC_BABYxo/dresss.jpg?o=20
We also made invitations and sent them. The wedding was three weeks away. I was super excited. I got even more excited when Morgan told me that Jimmy was going to be Val's best man. That made the day seem even better.