Thursday, June 19, 2008

Forever and Ever;;11

As i walked back to the car, I tried my best to hold back my tears. I had never cried over a guy before. This was my first time. I guess it just showed how much Jimmy meant to me. When I got inside the car I wiped away my tears. I knew I was going to have to find something to do with myself for the next five days. Then my phone vibrated. I got it out of my left pocket. I was Aaron (Downey) he didn't go on the trip. The text message read "Hey how about lunch tomorrow? You, me, and Meech. I wrote back "Sure time and where?" "You'll see, I will get you at Jimmy's around 2:30." "Sounds good to me, I will see you guys then."



I went down to a shop on the corner to get some boxes. I was really excited to move in with Jimmy. Ughh wait no. I can't think about him right now. I would make me too sad. I got the boxes and went home to pack up my some of my things. When I got home I got on my laptop. Morgan was on MSN, so I talked to her. We were going to get together Friday and go shopping. Jimmy's birthday was in a few weeks so I needed to get him something.

The next morning I woke up to the bright light shining through my bedroom window. I starting packing up things in my kitchen. Bowls, plates, silverware, other odds and ends. Then I moved to my bedroom. Putting all of my clothes in boxes. By 12:30 I had mostly everything packed away. I had almost forgot about going to lunch with Aaron and Derek. I quick hopped in the shower. I got out, straighted my hair. I put on a pair of tight Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and a cute top, with a pair of black flip flops. I did my make up. Even though Jimmy liked me better without it. When I was done, I got into my Saturn and drove to Jimmy's with a few boxes in the back .

When I got to Jimmy's I had just enough time to take all the boxes, before I looked outside and I saw Aaron and Derek pull up. I walked out. I gave them both hugs (like I always did). I noticed Aaron hands were getting a little low, close to my back side. Aaron had always been like that, loved the ladies, and loves to have fun. "Aaron Downey!" I yelled at him, kidding. "What are you doing?" He just laughed it off and said "Let's get going," It should be a intresting night.

No comments: