Monday, June 2, 2008

Forever and Ever;;3

The next day I woke up to my alarm clock going off. It was 5:30a.m. Babs had the boys practicing early and I had to go pick up Morgan. But before I left I checked my blackberry. "One new text". It was from Jimmy. It read "Can't wait to see you" A large smile spread across my face.

I threw on a old Red Wings tee and a pair of ripped jeans and headed out the door. I was running late so i told Morgan to be waiting for me. Of coarse she wasn't. She was never ready on time. I went up to the door and knocked there she was still in her pajamas . "Oh sorry" she said. I fell back asleep. "Long night with Val huh?" "Shut it" "What did you guys do?" "Went out to eat, came back here and played video games till 3:00, how about you and Jimmy?" "We played a little hockey, talked, then he dropped me back off at the apartment, I had fun." "Yeah, me too." she said. And with that, we were out the door.

As we got to the Joe, It was freezing. We went into the locker room where I saw Jimmy. I went over and sat on his lap. "Hey you!" I said in his ear. He smiled back and said "Hey hun."
My dad at us and said "I got my eyes on you Howard." He laughed. Clears came over and went "Awwww aren't you two cute!" Pav walked by and stared (he had always has a crush on me.) I was shivering it was so cold. Jimmy asked "You cold?" "How can you tell?" I asked sarcastically. He handed me his sweatshirt it said Howard on the back. It was really sweet. The colors were awesome, black and red. I knew know one else had one like it. "Thanks" I said. "Anytime." Babs called the boys out to the ice and practice began.


Practice didn't last that long. Only about a hour and a half. Morgan came over to tell me that Val was going to give her a ride home. She told me to give her a ride tomorrow before the game. I agreed. After Val dressed they were gone. I went back into the locker room to see Jimmy. I began to take the sweatshirt of but he said "No just keep it for now." I smiled and of coarse agreed. He then asked if I was hungry. "Sure" I said. He packed up his stuff and we were off. We went to a small cafe on the corner.

No comments: