Monday, June 2, 2008

Forever and Ever;;2

I slid on my skates as did Morgan. While she's telling me "You get Howie, I get Val" She screamed. I willingly agreed. Then again, we both did play goalie. I stepped out on the ice. Nervous as ever. I hadn't actually talked to the guy before, but he knew i liked him.

"Hey you" Jimmy said. As i blushed and said "HAAAY". We both laughed. We started to ask each other questions. "You play?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah I do, goalie preferably." He looked surprised "No way." "Yes way!" "You any good?" he asked. "Well, lets just see." I put on my equipment and let him take 10 shots. He got 2 by. My turn. I took ten shots got 3 past. "Ohhh you just got smoked by a girl, wait till I tell the guys about this one" I joked. "Damn, he said while taking off his helmet, your good. Where did you learn from?" "My dad and brother Justin" "They taught you pretty good." I smiled, "Yeah, I guess so."

We took off our equipment and Jimmy asked if I wanted a ride home. Since I came with Morgan and she was no where to be found I agreed. On the way to my apartment Jimmy seemed quiet and nervous. "Whats up?" I asked. "Oh sorry, its just beautiful girls like you make me nervous. I just smiled and blushed "Aww thanks"

As we arrived at my place he walked me to my door. He gave me a small hug and kiss on the cheek. I was amazed at how good he smelled seeing he just got done playing. "See you tomorrow at practice?" He asked. "Of corse you will! I'm always there!" Great he said as he walked back down the stairs.

No comments: