Sunday, June 22, 2008

Forever and Ever;;14


"Jimmy!" I ran up to him, and jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around him. "What are you doing here, I thought you were coming back late tomorrow?"
"I lied. we were only playing two teams in Canada."
He carried me into his bedroom, where I helped him take of his shirt.
He whispered in my ear "Are you ready for this?"
"Of coarse I am Jimmy!"
And from there.... everything just went naturally.
***
The next morning I rolled over and put my hand on Jimmy's chest. "I love you" he said. "I love you to." I replied with a smile. I got up and took a shower. I didn't exactly want to tell Jimmy that I was going with Morgan, It would get around and Val would find out. I wanted Morgan to tell him. That was if she really was pregnant. So, I just told him we were going shopping.
***
When Morgan and I got to the office, I went into the room with her. I tall dark haired man walked into the room and sat down on a circular chair. Morgan took a deep breath.
"Congratulation's Morgan! You are three weeks pregnant!"
Morgan put her hand over her face and said "Thanks."
"Ohh Morgan."
"I have to tell Valtteri."
"I know. Everything will be okay."
"No, I don't think it will."
I offered to stay with her, but she said she needed to be alone. I understood and went home. It got me thinking about me and Jimmy. There was no way I wanted a baby.
***
I had almost forgotten, tomorrow was my birthday. I went over to visit my parents. I was never close with my mom. I was more of a daddy's girl. They greeted me with my presents. Clothes, shoes, new pads, and a stick signed by Sidney Crosby. My visit was short, I couldn't stand to hear my mom go on about new make-up and fashion styles, and how long and ratty my hair was getting. It bugged me. That's why I never came home. I said my good byes and drove back to Jimmy's.
***
When I got there Jimmy was watching TV. "I thought you were going shopping?" He asked, I had no bags in my hands. "Oh, I didn't find anything." "I see.." I wondered why he was dressed up. Before I could ask why, the buzzer rang. "Happy Birthday!" Meech said. Downey walked in behind him. "I got the booze!" he yelled. I laughed and gave him a hug. Aaron gave Jimmy a smirk and said "Oh yeah, she likes me now!" After Downey came in he was followed my Val, Morgan, Ozzie, Helm, Hargitan, Franzen, Pavel, Malts, Homer, Cleary, and Z. The apartment was like the team locker room. Aaron had already make up cocktails and threw me a beer while saying, "It's your night babe, have fun!"
I pulled Morgan aside, and she seemed really happy. "Did you tell Val?" I asked her. "Yeah, he was really happy, and he wants me to have it. We are planning a wedding too, your going to be my maid of honer. "I was thrilled for her and me. We walked back out into the living room. Where Derek had out his x-box and all the guys were playing except Pavel, Homer, Ozzie, and Franzen. That's when I decided to open my presents from the boys.



3 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I really like it so far & can`t wait for more.

Tay Tay said...

Still AMAZING! Can't wait for what comes next!

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

make more they're really good!!!!