Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Forever and Ever;;5

The next morning I woke up. Jimmy walked past me, "Morning" he said. "Hey!" I quick got up and grabbed my phone. I told Morgan that I wouldn't be able to get her because I was with Jimmy. She said , Kris would give her a ride. I walked out into the kitchen, where Jimmy as with two bowls. "Cereal?" I asked. "Uhhh yeah its kind of all I got" My phone rang. It was my Dad. "Are you with Jimmy?" "Yes dad...." No funny business, but tell him practice is canceled, but to be here early for the game." "Okay I will." "Jimmy, my dad said practice is canceled but to be there early for - I was cut of by a long kiss. "Sorry, I just had to do that." "Well I had to do this" As I gave him a kiss back. He tried again for another kiss but I said "You will have to catch me first" Teasing his as I ran down the stairs. As I got to the bottom I noticed there was a pool. Jimmy was on my tail so I quickly jumped in. He did after me. "I caught you." he said with a smirk on his face. We got out and I was freezing.



We walked back up to his apartment, "I went to go to the bathroom and he followed me while turning on the shower. "Shower?" He asked with a grin on his face. I smiled and said "Why not." That was probably one of the longest showers I had ever taken. When we got out I noticed a bottle of Cologne that said "Armani" "So this is what makes you smell said good huh?" "You like it" "Oh my gosh, yes!" "Well I will just have to where it more often then."



I didn't know how late it had gotten. It was five. Jimmy needed to be there at six. I put on my jeans and Jimmy gave me a shirt. It was one of his jerseys. A practice one though. He turned to me "Madi, do you think it's to soon for me to ask you to be my girlfriend? I will understand. "AW Jimmy, I wasn't soon enough." I had never seen him smile so big. It was adorable. He kissed me and we fell onto his bed. "Not now, Its almost game time" He got off and we were headed to the Joe.



I walked into the locker room hand and hand with Jimmy. He was playing that night. It went silent. "Awwww, look at the new couple" said Cleary. Everyone else awwwwed. "You guys are soo gay!" I practiclly yelled. Pav seemed upset. I would talk to him about it later. I gave Jimmy a good luck kiss and told him he would see me with Morgan in our same seats. Game time. Jimmy came out saw me and Morgan. He winked at me as I blew him a kiss. I could hardly wait to tell Morgan the good news about me and Jimmy. She thought we were a great couple. I always knew there was a reason I loved that girl.



After the game I went in to see Jimmy. We had lost 6-2. I tried to give him a hug and he pushed me away, acting like a total ass, picked up his bag and left. I held in my emotions though, it wasnt a big deal. It was time for me to go talk to Pavel. "Hey!" I said trying to sound excited but he knew I was upset. "Whats wrong Mad's?" he asked. "I don't want you upset that I'm with Jimmy..." "I'm not, I'm happy for you, but you know I have always had a special place in my heart for you, its just hard to see you with someone else." By now I was bawling. Pavel saying that and Jimmy acting like a total jerk. It was just to much.

No comments: