Thursday, June 19, 2008

Forever and Ever;;10

The next morning we got up early and left. On the way back I turned to Jimmy and asked "When we get back don't you guys go on your trip to Canada?" "Yeah we do, Ottawa, Calgary, and Edmonton" I sighed, he would be gone for five days. "I'm going to miss you, and I'll call every time a get the chance." I'll miss you too Jimmy" We got home but soon went to bed seeing Jimmy had to get up early the next morning.

I woke up to Jimmy's alarm going off. Its was 10:30. I didn't get up right then. I fell back asleep for a half hour. I knew Jimmy was trying not to wake me, but he did. I sat up pulling the bed sheets with me. "Opps." Jimmy came over to help me. "Thank y-" He cut me off again. And we backed into his bedroom wall. Him kissing me. We got pretty into it. Before I pulled away and pointed to the clock. "I think we should go." "Yeah okay." He sounded disappointed

On the ride to the airport Jimmy brought up a subject I had never even thought about before. "Hey babe we spend alot of time together at my place. If you want you could move in with me?" My face lite up. "I'd love to!" I said with a smile. "Okay when I get back, we will start moving things." "Okay will get some boxes and I will start packing my stuff up while you are gone."

When we got to the airport all the guys were standing around waiting to go. Jimmy sat down his stuff and came towards me. He gave me his keys. "Car keys, and my apartment keys." "Okay" I said with a sad look on my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at his bright blue eyes. "I'm going to miss you alot." "I'm going to miss you more." He said. He came in for a kiss. And then, we started making out. In front of everyone. Including my dad. I pulled away with a really big smile on my face, and my arms still wrapped around his neck. We both looked around, everyone was staring. That was until Ozzie broke the silence. "Okay boys, let's get on the plane." I mouthed thank you to him before he said "Put it on my tab." Jimmy and I just stood there until Ozzie said "Jimmy are you going on the trip or not?" "I love you Jimmy" "I love you too" I watched him board the plane and take off.



3 comments:

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

MAKE MORE!!! It rox

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

It`s good...can`t wait for more.

♥Madi said...

Thanks guys. I apriciate it!