Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Forever and Ever;;4

I didn't actually like the place we were going to but I could have cared less. It seemed like when i was with him, I couldn't be any happier. He always put a smile on my face. We started talking. "So, you are how old? 20?" Actually 19 soon to be 20 in about a month."
"I see the signs you and Morgan hold up at the games. And, how you both sit behind the home team's goal, and I think its cute"
"Well the signs are true.." I trailed off. We finished out coffee and left. We walked back to the Joe in the cold weather. It was probably 20 degrees. I shouldn't have worn ripped jeans. My legs were freezing. Jimmy saw that I was cold. He picked me up off my feet and began running with me. "Haha how did you know I was cold?" I asked. "Ah, that's a secret..."He sat me back on the ground when we got to my car. I looked up at him staring into his amazing blue eyes. As he fianlly pressed his ice cold lips to mine. "Hey you should come back to my place Jimmy said, I mean just to hang out" "Sure why not" I followed him.

He lived in a apartment kind of like mine, but way nicer. I parked my car next to his and met him at the door. It was a typical mans apartment. "Wow this is actually nice Hot Howie er sorry Jimmy. "He laughed. We watched some TV, talked more, played some playstation games until about one in the morning. I found out we had alot in common. "I should get going, its really late." "Nah, ill just take you to practice with me in the morning." How could I say no? Especially to those eyes. He gave me a pair of pants that were huge on me and a t-shirt that said Howard on the back. They smelled like him, so I really didn't care about the size. "Hey, it looks good on you." I giggled. We sat back on the couch. I was laying on him curled up next to him. I quick got out my camera and took a picture of us. I wished that moment would have lasted forever. We both fell asleep... me in his arms. And he looked adorable when he was asleep.

No comments: