Friday, June 20, 2008

Forever and Ever;;12

We got in the car and drove to Gordy's. A popular sports bar on the other side of town. We sat down and ate, while having a humorous conversation. "Hey I think we should get some beers." Aaron said. I agreed, even though I really shouldn't drink. But, they didn't ask for any I.D. Aaron automatically made me the designated driver. So he and Meech could get pretty drunk.
Let's just say I had a little to much to drink. Six beers gets me that way. I waited a while before we left. Oh and Aaron and Derek lets just say that they were really drunk. So drunk they were hitting on older women. So drunk, that they thought the baseball game on was hockey. And, so drunk they were holding hands as we walked out to the car.

I drove them home, and told them they could stay for the night. Before I could, they had both passed out on the floor.
It was pretty late. But, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and it was Jimmy. "Jimmy!" I screamed. "Hey babe, how are you?"
"I'm okay, but I miss you like crazy!"
"I miss you alot too, what are you doing.?"
"Interesting story, Uhh I went out to eat with Aaron and Derek, they got pretty drunk, they're passed out on your floor as we speak."
"Haha, yeah they love to have a good time."
"Yeah, Well I need get ready to watch your game."
"Okay, I love you, talk to you soon."
"I love you to Mr.Howard, I will be watching the game in a few, good luck."
They game was on really late here, but I always stayed up to watch them, and since Ozzie had the flu, Jimmy was in.
They first period didn't go so well. There were alot of bad calls and were down 2-1. The second period came along and we tied it up 2-2 on a goal my Filppula. The score stayed the same until Zetterberg scored to make it 2-3, and we won.
When the game was over Jimmy was a star of the game. They were interviewing him, "So how do you want this trip to go?" Mickey asked him. Jimmy looked straight at the camera and said "I want us to play hard, win these games, and get home, cause I am really missing someone." It brought tears to my eyes. I turned off the TV and went into Jimmy's bedroom. I laid down on the bed, and the smell of the sheets reminded me off him. =]

The next morning I woke up to find Meech rolled over by Downey with his arm wrapped around him. It was hilarious, so I got out my camera and took pictures.
Then I went into the kitchen to make breakfast.
Derek came up from behind me and said "It smells like bacon!"
"Wow, you must still be drunk, it pancakes."
"Ohh"
"Yeah go get Aaron up will you?"
"Okay, do you have any whipped cream?"
I knew exactly what he was going to do, so I went to the fridge and got out a can of it.
I watched him but whipped cream all over Aaron's face and in his mouth. He still didn't wake up. Derek stepped on his stomach and Aaron sat up quick. "What the hell?" He said while wiping the cream of his face.
"It was all Madi, I swear. Derek told him.
I just blew it off and told them to come eat. "Hey Aaron want some whipped cream with those pancakes?" I said from across the room. He laughed and said "Nah I'm good.
I told them about last night and this morning. They thought it was pretty funny. We said our goodbyes and they left. I had to get ready to go with Morgan.

2 comments:

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

ha ha lol!! Make more they rock!!

Tay Tay said...

haha LOVE IT! Please write more!

You can visit my fan fic if you like at

www.sidfanfic.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Sincerely,

A loyal fan