Thursday, July 31, 2008

Forever and Ever;;36


I had my doctors appointment the next morning. I had woken up with a huge knot in my stomach. I had been dreading this moment for the past few days. As I was pulling a sweatshirt over my head, I felt Jimmy's hands crawl around my waist. And he kissed my neck.


"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked.


I shook my head. "No. You have a game to get ready for tonight. I'll be fine."


"Alright. But no matter what happens, I'm going to be happy for us either way."


I smiled slightly. But, I could see the concern in his eyes. He was happy, but worried at the same time. Jimmy being happy about this meant the world to me.


***


Once I got to the doctors office, they called my name right away. I sat in the small room, looking out the window. I was thinking about a million different things at once. My train of thought was interrupted buy the door opening. The doctor had a blank expression on his face. So i couldn't really tell what he was thinking. "How are you doing today?" He asked as he opened his manila folder. "Alright, I guess." He looked at the folder and then back up at me. "Well... Your not pregnant." He told me. I look off shock was planted across my face. I had been 99% sure I was. "We think your cycle is off right now. If you don't get it within the next few months, we want to see you back.


I wasn't getting in all he was saying. I had never heard of anything like this before. It was ridiculus. The only other thing I managed to say was "Oh." I walked to the front desk where the blond set up another appointment. I drove my way home, still utterly confused. I walked through the door of the apartment where Jimmy bombarded me questions. "Well!" he finally asked. "He didn't tell me alot. I'm not pregnant. But something could show up in a few months. He stood there for a second, like I was going to say something more. I threw my hands up at him. "That's all! No need to show any emotion!" "Sorry."

"Yeah... me too."

"I think I have something that will cheer you up." He told me.

***

Before I knew tit we were driving into a new subdivision closet to the apartment. My heart raced, even though I didn't know what was going on. We pulled up to a rather large house, that was a light blue color. "Welcome home."

"No way.. and you didn't tell me?" I opened up the passenger door.

"It was supposed to be a surprise."

"It's amazing." I glanced over at the house next to us, there was a car parked in the drive way that looked exactly like Aaron's.

"Oh," Jimmy said "Say hello to the new neighbors." When he finished I turned my attention to that house again. I laughed as I saw Aaron trip on a garden house as he walked over. And Meech pushed him. "Oh god.... No way!"

"They're the new neighbors?" I asked Jimmy.

Aaron wrapped me in a hug. "We sure are!" This... would be interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really good!
please update more soon.

♥Morgan said...

hahaha, wow I can picture Aaron tripping over a garden hose too, that silly man, man I love him and Meechy! WOO!

♥Madi said...

Haha, Thanks for the comments!