Friday, July 18, 2008

Forever and Ever;;28

I turned away from the computer screen.

"Avs"I told Jimmy.

"Should be interesting." He replied.


I could hear my phone ringing in the other room. Jimmy looked at me and I looked at him.

I walked past him playfully and he followed me into the bedroom.

I picked up the phone to hear a familiar voice.

"Wanna play some hockey?" He asked. "We need a goalie or two."


Jimmy had his hands on my hips. I looked up to his amazing blue eyes. His lips collided with mine. As I moaned.

"So now you moan when you talk to me?" Aaron joked.


"I'm gunna have to call you back."

I heard him say something else,but the phone dropped from my ear and it hit the carpet.

His lips came to mine again. Then slowly came down my neck.

"Can this wait?" I asked. "Lets go play some hockey."

He groaned. "I guess...."
***

I stepped onto the ice at the Joe. I breathed in the cool air. It had been a long time.

I saw Aaron with Jimmy in the corner looking at me. I knew they were talking about what had happened before we left. They looked me over once before I asked "We going to play some hockey or not?"

I stood there in the middle of the ice before Aaron came over and skated circles around me,

"So you leave him hanging huh?" He asked.

I shook my head and looked down at the ice.

"It's alright. You did it to me before."

I pushed him playfully. "That was a long time ago."

He held out his arms at me and I skated toward the net.

Aaron and Meech both came at me at once. Aaron shot one high and wide but then blocked me so Meech could get one by on my blocker side.

I picked up my water bottle off the back of the net and sprayed my face.

We had been playing for hours. My thighs and arms started to ache. I caught myself breathing heavily. I took off my helmet and let it dangle from my hand while I skated over to the bench. I took a blue Gatorade from the bench and drank it down. Most of the guys were sitting on the bench, but Aaron and I were still playing. He skated over to me. "I can't play anymore."

"Yes come on. I need someone to play with." I begged.

"Meech!" I called. "Come play with me."

"I don't think you should play anymore." He said.

"I'm fine. I know how far I can push myself."

"Madison, the rest of the guys stopping playing hours ago."

"Okay. Thanks anyway. Anyone want to play?"

I got nothing. I skated over and sat next to Jimmy on the bench and took my helmet off. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You done?" He asks.

"Well since Nobody will play with me then I guess I will have to be." I threw my blocker down.

***


"So where were we?" Jimmy asks me when we get back to the apartment.


"Uhmm I think here." His body came closer to mine and I kissed him gently. He picked me up and throws me over his shoulder. Headed into the bedroom. He sat me down on the bed while his hands roamed all around my body. And well the rest..... It's history.



I woke up the next morning, my whole body aching. I wasn't sure if it was from playing hockey, or from Jimmy and I's night before. I sat up and cleared my throat which was also sore. I turned over and laided on my side. 'Hmm. Jimmy must have went to practice.' I thought to myself. Tonight was the first game against the Avs. I was still shocked the made the playoffs this year. Let alone the second round.

2 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

can`t wait for more. I so wanted the Aves to win that.

♥Madi said...

What? Ur crazy! lol