Friday, July 11, 2008

Forever and Ever;;25

On the 12Th I sat at the Joe by myself as the wings led 1-2. The buzzer sounded the end of period one. As I got up to head back into the locker room I noticed the same girls who threw beer on me. I turned my head just to barley glance at them.

"Hey beotch." The blond said.

I shook my head and continued to walk away.

"Were not done here."

She tossed her cup of beer at me as I tried to get out of the way. But failed.

They snicked as I walked into the locker room soaked once again.

I was beyond pissed and just wanted to go home. I walked past Aaron in the hallway first.

"Oh god you smell terrible." He said wrinkling up his nose.

I was in no mood to be kidding around. "Shut the fuck up!" I screamed.

He looked at me shocked as I turned my head and continued to the locker room. I walked in and came over to Jimmy's locker where he sat smiling.

"Well I'm glad someones happy!" I said being a bitch.

I took his sweatshirt off the hook in his locker and walked out.



He followed me.

"What the hell was that?" He asked looking down at my jersey.

Before I said anything he muttered a "Ohh"

"I'm sorry. Its just been alot of things lately, so I'm going home. Ill see you there."
"No babe. Stay... please."
"No Jimmy. I'm going."
He groaned "Fine"
I kissed him on the cheek and backed away our fingertips still touching. I smiled slightly, then walked out the Gordie Howe entrance to my car.

***
When I got back to the apartment and turned on my laptop. I took my video camera out of my Coach purse and uploaded videos to the laptop. I came across one of Jimmy, Meecher, and Aaron dancing to 'Sexy Can I' at Morgan and Val's wedding. I couldn't help but laugh. They were beyond drunk and spanking each other while 'I like Big Butts and I can not lie' came on. You could hear the laughs in the background. Mostly mine. Then, I came across one that Jimmy had taken of me dancing to 'Low' Yeah about that.. I ran my fingers through my hair and went along with the music. I heard alot of "Whoooooooo's" in the background. I shook my head as I turned off the computer.

I walked out to the living room where I turned on FSN. My boys had beat Nashville 2-4. I smiled and turned the TV back off, and turned on the shower. I still reeked. As i was getting out of the shower I heard the front door open. I wrapped a towel around myself and opened up the bathroom door. Jimmy was still facing the door so I ran up to him and jumped on his back. He laughed and put his hands on both of my legs holding me up.
"You won. Sorry I wasn't there."
"Its fine. I understand. At least you smell better!"
I laughed "Thanks sweetheart."
"Sweetheart?" He asked.
"I don't know where they came from..."
"Ohh I see."
I ran my fingers through my wet hair and ran into the bedroom, putting on clothes.
"Love you!" He shouted from the other room.
I smiled "Love you too"

5 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Again really like the story & can`t wait for more.

I love Bill Kaulitz and Sidney Crosby said...

i love this story!! u should have punched the beocth that hrew beer on you!!

♥Morgan said...

I woulda punched that chick out!
BAM! good night! lights out, end of story! lol =DD
but anyways awesome story again, I'm going to go write mine now so ttyl!!

Tay Tay said...

Of course I didn't forget your story! I AM OBSESSED WITH IT! I just forgot to comment this time... WOOPS! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE MY JIMMY!

♥Madi said...

Lol thanks. Hey now.. Jimmys minee. lol just kiddingg. wish though