Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Forever and Ever;;35

Finally, Ozzie got up slowly after a few minutes. There was alot of mixed feeling about the hit. You can think what you want, but even if Ozzie did do something to Ribeiro, you don't slash someone like that. He took two nights of frustration out on Ozzie. But things only got better in game three. Datsyuk got a hat trick to help us win the game 5-2. I had a deep gut feeling that we wern't going to be able to sweep Dallas. They were too good of a team. I was pretty sure they would get a win in game four. Little did I know, I was right. Homer's rear end got in the way to much and drew the Ref's attention. They were watching his every move. In the second period the Ref's waved of a goal by Pavel, saying that Holmstrom rear interfered with Turco. Which he didn't.

I was sick of being in Dallas. I just wanted to go home and get this series over and done with. The sires lasted longer than I expected. We lost again in game five. Mostly because of bad line changes, and Turco was amazing. He got his first career win at the Joe.
I walked down the hallway, surrounded by pictures of many of the old time Red Wings. I stopped at Stevie Y's picture. I missed him. Right now was a time when we needed him most. He always knew the right things to say at times like this. He never game himself credit. It was always a team effort to him. Stevie deserved to win another cup with us. I was sad he wasn't out there playing with the guys.

I walked down the rest of the hallway where I found a ton of reporters who surrounded me. "Miss Maltby, can we get a comment about the past few games?" One asked. I usually tried to avoid reporter unless they were Mickey, Ken, or Larry. but, I had nothing else better to do and I knew they guys were going to be in a bad mood. I sighed. "Well, the past few games have been really tough on the guys, but we will pull through."I left them at that and pushed past the all to familiar door. The room was silent, which I hated. i walked past Aaron and over to Homer. "God, your ass his huge. Just kidding. Those calls were ridicules."
"No kidding." He muttered. The only other thing he managed to say was "I should lose weight." Same old Homer. Was able to make a joke out of anything. I walked to where Morgan and Val were sitting.
"Hey!" I screeched. Morgan jumped and and gave me a hug.
"We need to do something and soon." She told me.
I was about to say something when Jimmy was tugging on my jersey, ready to leave.
"Ill call you" I told her, and walked out the door.
***

9 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I`m not going to say what I wanted to...you would get mad at me & it`s in the past. So I`m going to worry about the coming season.

Can`t wait for more.

♥Morgan said...

RIBEIRO SUCKS(beedy eyed creep!)! GO OZZIE GO!
I LOVE YOU MAN!
love the story madison, keep righting!

♥Madi said...

Haha. nice Morgan. I'm not going to stop you from saying what you want. Say it. I like to hear everyones views as long as you arent dissing my team.

♥Madi said...

Morgan, cmon now.. keep the fists down, lmao

♥Morgan said...

huh..just stickin up for my man ozzie! I love my canadian bacon!
=P

♥Madi said...

Hah. I dont blame ya! Canadian men rock! Like Meecher. Mmm-mmm

♥Morgan said...

DAYYUM!!!!
MEECHY IS SEXYLICIOUS!
Aaron too! can't forget him!
=DD

♥Madi said...

DAYYUM!!
Meech and Aaron.
Now that some goooood Canadian bacon, If I do say so myself =] :P

Tay Tay said...

Val resigned with the wings today! 5 more years baby! RED AND WHITE!