Thursday, August 28, 2008

Forever and Ever;;47

[Hey guys, I have been thinking about starting another story here soon, I will update both of them though. It will probably be hard to keep up with both of them, but I can do it. That is, I f I don't end this one soon. I will tell you know when I get it up, and feedback is greatly appreciated. I just need help with a title. It's going to have Ryan Lochte, the Olympic swimmer in it. But I will also have Wings in there too. I don't want to give to much away, but it will still be a hockey fan fic. Just alot of stuff in with it. Get where I'm going? Any Idea's for a title?]



The next day we got on Red Bird II and headed to Pittsburgh. This was one trip I was not going to miss for anything.

***

When the night came around and we played the Pens, I got and uneasy feeling after Sidney scored his second of the night. But I could only smile seeing the happiness on his face. And just like that, the Pens were back in it. I hated to admit it, but in that game, they played so much better than us.



They all stormed into the dressing room, without saying a word to each other. I knew Bab's would chew them apart later.

I stood out in the hallway while Bab's voice screamed in the locker room. Sidney walked passed me as I stood there, my back against the wall. "Good game," I told him. He smile and re-adjusted his hat. "You should come and celebrate with us, it'll be alot of fun."
"Yeah, that would go over well." He shrugged his shoulders, "So..."
"I'm not going to be a Pens fan anytime soon." He laughed, "Trust me, I know."

Just then Aaron came out of the locker room, I turned my head, "Shit." Maybe he won't notice me. He was probably to pissed to care that I was talking to Sidney. For some odd reason, he hated him. As he got farther down the hallway, I told Sidney goodbye and made my way through the crowds, back into the locker room
***
I spent the next day, spending time with the guys, sight seeing, we went and saw Step Brothers, and had dinner at some crazy restaurant.

Things got better the next game, we beat the Pens the next night 2-1. If we won another game, the cup was ours. They guys were extremely excited, but ready to get home. I loved being in Detroit, it was my home way from home, meaning Edmonton. I wanted to take Jimmy there some time during the off season. He said he had been there, but never really visited any sights. Which was the best part. I wasn't a California girl. I didn't always have a tan, and I loved the cold weather. It was my favorite. And I loved being at my favorite place in the whole world.

I was so excited to get home, I didn't even bother to answer any of Sidney's calls. He had wanted to show me Pittsburgh, but right then, I didn't really care. We got in late that night, so when we got home, we crashed.

2 comments:

Kayla Elizabeth said...

I'm sensing she likes Sid.... ooh... lol.

Anonymous said...

dude i seriously love your story.
and your new story sounds really good too.
[: