Thursday, August 7, 2008

Forever and Ever;;41

[Hey guys, If your reading can you just leave me a comment, Im just sort of intreted in how many people are reading,Thanks!]



I gasped when he opened the door. Each wall was filled top to bottom with pictures. I was suprised at how many pictures he had gotten over the past few months. I noticed the Red Wings rug underneath my feet. I stopped at a photo bigger that the rest, It was just of me.

"Thats-"

"My favorite" He finished. His lips pressed against mine, "So remember when you said we would celebrate in our own special way?" "Sure do" "I think now would be a perfect time." His hands slid under my shirt and pulled it over my head, letting my wavy hair come down on my bra. His hands wrapped around me searching for the clasp. He picked me up, him mouth never leaving mine, and walked into the bedroom.

***

The next morning I was woken up by the doorbell. My legs were tangled in Jimmy, so i took me a while to get up. The doorbell rang again, "Im coming!"I yelled. I threw on a pair of boxers and a oversized shirt. I threw my partly wet hair in a ponytail and and walked to the door to find Aaron.

"Oh, sorry. Am I.... intrurupting something?"

I bit my lip, "What do you want Aaron?"

"Practice starts in ten minutes!"

I slammed the door in his face and got to the bedroom as fast as I could. "Jimmy practice in ten minutes!" I got up and rubbed his eyes ,turning the clock to face him. I threw his bag at him and walked to the door again, to see Aaron standing in the same spot. "Is your boy ready yet?" Jimmy walked past me, "I guess so."

The photo's Jimmy had put up in the room had reminded me of something, I had always been intrested in sports phtography. And was really wanting to go back to school and that be my Major. I decided to get more information about it later.

***

Later that night, before we played the Pens, I decided to go see Sidney. I hobbled into the away locker room and searched for Sidney. I found him talking to Colby Armstrong in the corner. "Sidney!" I screeched. I noticed Colby giving me the up and down and Sindey staring at my foot. "What happend to you?" "Long story." In wrappend my arms around his neck, and his slid his hands into the pockets of my Hollister jeans. I backed away and shook my head, "Sidney, No."

"Can't help it!" I laughed, "Well I better get going, game time soon." "Ill call you?" "Sure!" I made my way out of the dressing room, and back into the home locker room.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your story is soo cute.
please update asap!
:)

♥Morgan said...

well you know I'm reading it! haha, awesome story again, update again soon! =]

Summer said...

I'm reading, even though the Red Wings are my least favorite team. Your story is kind of addicting =)

Tay Tay said...

haha, well ya know I am reading! I am SO glad you brought Sidney back into the story... JUICY STUFF!

Kayla Elizabeth said...

of course im reading your story! I really like it :D

Tay Tay said...

Oh, I have a new Red Wings story if you guys want to read it!

www.valfanfic.blogspot.com

It's called

You Were Only Waiting for this Moment to Arise

Hope you guys like it! Tell me what ya think! Thanks!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I`m reading, though everyone knows my dislike for the Wings. Can`t wait for more.