Monday, August 25, 2008

Forever and Ever;;46

So, I decided to go home, and spend my night watching some of my favorite videos. My phone started to play 'Me so Horny' so I knew it was Aaron calling. I picked it up and sat on the end of my bed.


"Hey"


"You really need to come out here, it's not as fun without you."


I rubbed my forehead, "I just... Don't think I should be there right now."


Lebda, who was obviously drunk, took the phone from Aaron, "You better get over here-" and that was it. Aaron soon said "Oh wow, he just passed out. So I better go, but really. Think about coming."


I hung up the phone and thought for a second, If I didn't go, I would regret it. But I wasn't getting all dressed up. The guys had seen me look like a total mess before . This day was no different. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, and my favorite lime green tank, with silver flats. I only put on mascara, for makeup.



I passed my mom sitting on the coach. She was watching an old home video, one off my dad teaching me how to skate. I had to have been three years old. I saw a tear fall from my mom's cheek. I smiled, and sat next to her. "The good ol' days" I mumbled. She turned to me and laughed, "I'm not really sure why I'm crying."

"It's because your daughter is all grown up!"

Her smile turned into a frown. "Mom, I'm always going to be your little girl."

She wrapped her arms around me, to where I could feel her stomach hitting mine.

I got up and walked to the door, "I'm going out, I won't be gone long."

"Hun, we need to talk when you get back." She finished. I knew exactly what this 'talk' was going to be about.

***
Once I pushed past the doors of Whisky's, I saw my favorite guys. They were surrounded by lots of women, "Puck Bunny's" I muttered. Aaron spotted me from the bar and hopped off his stool. He came towards me and gave me a hug, he must have saw me looking around for Jimmy. "He's not here yet." He whispered in my ear. I breathed a sigh of relief. As I walked to the bar with Aaron, I almost tripped on something laying on the floor. I looked down to see Lebda, "You guys didn't even bother to pick him up?" Aaron shook his head, "He's long gone." I laughed and stepped over him.

Aaron ordered me a Miller Lite, and slid it down the table to me. I noticed Kyle throwing punches out of the corner of my eye, I dropped my beer,and hurried over to where he and some other drunk guy were having words.
"Quince!" I screamed as I got closer. I stood in the middle of the two, "Kyle save it." He looked at me, his eyes bloodshot. "Who are you to tell me what to do? You can't even keep your own guy in check." He pointed behind me, and there stood Jimmy. He threw one more punch, missed, and there I was on the floor. My head throbbing. Jimmy sat me up and inspected my eye, which I;m sure was black and blue. He touched the corner of it, and I flinched. "Sorry, I should be more careful."
"No, it's alright," I told him "I'll be fine." Kyle was knelt down next to me, so I slugged his shoulder, "Great job." He was completely drunk, but managed to apologize.

Jimmy helped me over to a nearby booth, even though I really didn't need the help. He grabbed the bag of ice from Aaron and applied it to the left side of my face. I hadn't seen or spoken to Jimmy in about four days, but it was long enough.
"Thanks" I whispered.
"No problem," And kissed the side of my head.
I looked at him with a confused look. "I thought we were taking a break?"
"Aaron's crazy," He said softly. His lips pressed against mine in a passionate kiss, and that's when I knew, everything was going to be okay between us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww yey!
im happy jimmy and her are back together.

update soon please!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Aww, it sucks that she got punched but I`m glad they`re back together.

Kayla Elizabeth said...

Love your story.
I got some background up for my story. I'm gonna use Jimmy if you don't care. :)

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

I just got all caught up. I hope you write more soon!

Kayla Elizabeth said...

Hmm. Yes indeed Ryan Lochte is a cutie. You actually gave me thought to this story Lol.
Thanks tho!

Kayla Elizabeth said...

I'm thinking it'll be Lochte because they both swim so that's how they met?? Lol.