Thursday, August 21, 2008

Forever and Ever;;45


I wanted to let Aaron get some sleep, we were playing the Pens at home again that night. I wanted to go, but I pretty much had to drag myself out the door. I needed to talk to Sidney anyway, and I needed to support my boys.






I limped into the away dressing room, once again. I copy of the sports section dangling for my left hands. I giggled at his bright smile when he saw me walk in. His arms came around me, in a large hug. I backed away and held the paper up in front of his face, "Have you seen this?" He looked shocked, "No, I don't read the paper, unless it's a local one back home. That's a pretty good picture of us though." He grinned. I shook my head and smiled, he had a way of doing that to me. "Yeah, well Jimmy isn't to happy about it, so were taking a break." His eyes widened, "Oh, really?" "Yeah really" He changed the subject quickly, "Are you coming to Pittsburgh?"


"Why do you ask?"


"Well, we should do something together, just hang out, if your not too busy?"


"Nah, I'm never to busy.Hey, did you just eat Oreo's?"


"What? No why?" "Your beard, you look better without it. Cause it looked like you just ate oreo's and forgot to wipe your mouth off." He looked at himself in the mirror, "You're right, it is pretty bad." We both laughed at the same time. I smiled and looked into his big brown eyes. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, and kissed my cheek, "How's the foot?" "Better"


It was about game time, so I headed out, and into the hallway. My eyes met with Aaron's, who was coming toward me with a discussed look on his face. So I tried to play it cool.

"What were you doing in there?" He asked.

"Oh, They needed some towels, so I took them some." I smiled, and licked my lips, a nervous habit of mine.

"You wouldn't happen to have happened to talk to that tool Crosby would you?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

"Well, tell me if you do, I have some words for him." I punched his shoulder and followed him into the locker room.

***

I sat there and watched as we beat the Penguins 3-0 of Ozzie's second shutout of the series. The Joe went crazy and cheered "Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie"


I walked into the locker room ,and Aaron snapped me from behind with his towel, "Oww, you ass," I slapped his arm, "That hurt!" I laughed, "Oh you know you liked it." Aaron said.


I glanced over at Jimmy's locker, only to see him look back at me. I turned my head, if I thought to much about him, then I would just be upset. I didn't need to get myself worked up over it again. Aaron tapped my shoulder, "You going to Whisky's tonight?"

"Is Jimmy going?" I asked, quietly.

"I think so, but you should come anyway. You can hang out with your best friend!"

"And how would that be?"

"Well me of course!"

"Sorry Aar, I think I'm going to pass tonight."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh i liked this chapterr.
i cant wait to see what happens next!
update soon pleasee.

Kayla Elizabeth said...

Great chapter.... :)
I've thought more about doing the fan fic and thought about doing it about a Red Wing. I just wanted to ask you who to do it over.... :D

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Again a very painful time for me. But we won the next one. can`t wait for more.

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

I laughed so hard at the Oreo bit, I had tears in my eyes!

♥Madi said...

haha, my friends morgan came up with that. It made me laugh too.