Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forever and Ever;;63

I burst through the front door of Aaron's house without even knocking. I found Jimmy and Aar standing not a foot away from each other. Aaron's hand were balled up in fists, he had always been a fighter. And I knew at any second he would throw a punch, even at his best friend.


Jimmy took a step toward him and pushed his shoulder, "So it's okay for you not to tell me shit anymore?!"


Aaron's lips were pressed together in a hard line, "Dude, she wasn't even sure yet, I guessed."


"It doesn't matter. You knew." Jimmy's voice was louder than it needed to be, but I guess he was just trying to get his point across.


"This is ridiculous, you better leave before I get any more pissed off." He still stood the way he had when I walked in.


"What are you going to? Punch me? Go ahead."


That was when I had to step in. "Whoa, Whoa, guys stop. This is so dumb. How old are we five?"


"Lay off Madi, this doesn't concern you." Jimmy was talking to be, but kept staring intently at Aaron.


"The hell it doesn't! Look, I started this and I'm sorry. I should have told you as soon as I even considered it, but don't start stuff with him." I pointed toward Aaron, who had finally taken a few steps back.


He shook his head back and forth, having nothing else to say. Before heading toward the door, Jimmy held up his hand in a fist, as if to hit Aaron. "Jimmy stop!" He rolled his eyes and finally left.

Aaron had sat down in front of the TV, but I could tell he wasn't paying alot of attention. I couldn't find the right words to say to him, even though I knew I needed to.

For now, I decided to say nothing at all.

***

I found Jimmy laying on the couch when I got home, acting as if nothing really happened.

"So that's just how your going to act?" I screamed at him,

"What?"

"You don't think you overreacted? Just a little?"

"Ha, no not at all." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You're ridiculous, I can't believe you!"

"Well what the hell do you want me to say? I'm sorry? Is that what you want?" His voice went from talking calmly to the volume of mine. It sent goosebumps down my back.

I turned on my heel when I felt my eyes starting to water. My emotions always got the best of me. Before I went to the bedroom, I whispered, just low enough for him to hear me, "I... I just thought you would be happy. Instead of like.... this."

He said something else but I couldn't make it out. I laid down, and just hoped sleep would come to me, but it wasn't. Instead, I played with the ring on my finger that Jimmy had given me almost a year ago, and wondered if I was doing the right thing. For once in my life, it seemed like things were falling apart, and I wasn't sure if I could ever put it all back together.

6 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Damn! That got pretty intense. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope that Jimmy's happy, they are so perfect for each other than I don't want something stupid to come between them.

♥Morgan said...

Ahh! I freakin loved it! Can't wait for more!!! You Rock! =D

Tay Tay said...

Intense! Great chapter... I hope they work things out :(

By the way, you NEED to watch the game tonight! Guess who's going into the net?

HOWARD! AAHHHH!

♥Madi said...

Thanks for all the comments guys (:

Oh and I'm def. going to be watching.
I was soooo excited when I found out, I was like jumping around and stuff. haha.
I'm just really hoping he does well (:
HOT HOWIEEEE :D

Katie said...

Ah I know, when I found out that Howard was starting tonight I was freaking out too. He's a cutie. lol anywayss, this was reeeaalllyy good please update soon:D

♥Madi said...

Yeahhh.
Hes freakin adorable.
they should take ozzie out and have conklin be starter and howie backup!